Vinyasa Flow Yoga 30h – Module I
Place: AyurVida Ibiza and online (first part)
Date: From 7th – 9th October
Who is this course for?
– To Yoga Teachers who want to learn more about Vinyasa Flow Yoga to create sequences.
– To Fitness and Gyrotonic Instructors, Pilates Teachers, Yoga Teachers who seek to offer their clients or students a yoga practice that is so beneficial on a physical and mental level.
– To anyone who wants to know and delve into this dynamic style of Yoga that brings us so many benefits for calm and health.
– Beginners who want to approach this dynamic style of Yoga
Degree you will get
– Certificate of 30h applicable to Continuing Education YACEP® – YogaAlliance
-If the student is not registered with YogaAlliance, she will receive a “Certifcate of Completion” in Yoga 30h (certificate of participation and approval)
To receive the degree it is necessary to attend all the training and complete the subsequent training and evaluation tasks.
Study Plan – Module I
- Yoga Practice and Sequences
- Asana alignment and adjustments for Yoga instructors How to create a Yoga sequence
- The Bandhas
- Introduction to Patanjali’s Yoga
With this intensive course you will be trained to create and teach your own Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes, developing them from the energy body and the physical body. Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes are structured seeking to work on the connection between breath and movement.
This training includes a printed course manual, with the theoretical part, which includes anatomy, alignment and biomechanics of the main asanas. As well as benefits and contraindications of each of them, adaptations and variants.
Stefano Peschiulli is an E-RYT200 Yoga Alliance, YACEP® teacher. He has trained in India 200h RYT in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (Mysore), 300h RYT in Vinyasa Flow Yoga and Hatha Yoga (Rishikesh). Sharath Jois alumnus at the Sharath Jois Center, Mysore. Instructor and trainer of Yoga, GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® with 20 years of experience as a professional dancer. www.stefanopeschiulli.com
Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Official Yoga Alliance® degree 500€
Early bird discount: 400€ before 20th August, 2022
To confirm the reservation of your course it is necessary to pay 100€ as a deposit in cash, PayPal or bank transfer.
If you pay with PayPal, transaction fees from these respective services will apply.
The reservation deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation. Small group, limited places.
For any other questions or assistance:
Sign up now!