USE AND CONFECTION OF THE NATURAL HOME CABINET
For the health of the whole family.
We know that health is in the first place in our own hands. That is to say, it is a responsibility that we must face with health education bases, since we have many naturopathic resources, biological procedures and traditional remedies easily available in nature, in orchards, herbalists, pharmacies and food stores, for face and accompany minor and frequent disorders or ailments in the health of the whole family, with responsibility, safety and effectiveness.
This small manual is not intended to replace professional assessment, medical diagnosis or optional prescription in any case. It is a repertoire of natural remedies and effective supplements, whose results depend on each person and their circumstances, but are very safe to use and respect the hypocritical naturist practice “Primum non nocere. First do no harm”
In this workshop you will learn to make and use a home kit with the types of natural remedies that we have at hand in an orchard, herbalist or pharmacy.
In this workshop you will learn to distinguish and use in general and safe terms; Homeopathy, Oligotherapy, Phytotherapy, Food medicine and home remedies
1.-O.R.L. Laryngologic ENT
1.4-Productive and dry cough.
3.1-Indigestion, gut pain.
3.7-Caries and phlegm.
4.-Trauma and skin
4.2-Wounds and cuts
Osteo-articular and Skin
6.3-Cold hands and feet
6.5 and 6.6 – Blood Pressure
8.1-Cystitis, urine infections.
9.3-Vaginal mucosal alteration.
10.- Enlargement and own notes. Practical elaboration of home remedies; Cerato and Tincture
BOOKINGS: 646 438 632 (whatsapp) firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisor and integrative therapist
- Degree in Natural Therapies. Specialty in Naturopathy. Phillipus University Program
- Trained in Transpersonal Psychology with the School of Navigators
- Astrologer, researcher in Astromedicine
- Trained in Ancestral Medicines, Ayurveda, Vegetal Spagyria and Unani
- Trained in Homeopathy and Floral Therapy. Holistic kinesiology and bioenergetic adjustment
- Trained in Tibetan Massage
- Kundalini Yoga Monitor
- Self-taught musician
- Degree in socio-cultural animation by the Community of Madrid
- Creator and facilitator of courses, workshops and programs of Integrative Natural Health and Transpersonal Psychology
- Co-creator of the online intestinal health program www.saludintestinalpasoapaso.com.