“Tibetan medicine is the most important legacy of Tibet’s Buddhist civilization … it accentuates the indivisible interdependence of mind, body and vitality As an integrated health system, it has served its people effectively for centuries and I think it can still be very beneficial for the humanity”.
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Private consultations and group purifications ceremonies.
More information and reservations:
Born in Tawang, India; monk since he was six, recognized as the third reincarnation of the Tulku Jampa Chojor. He studied medicine in Tawang and has been trained in the Gaden Jantse Monastery. Expert in Tibetan Medicine, carrier of the oral transmission lineage and mantras. He speaks Tibetan, English and Spanish.
The doctor speaks perfect English and Spanish. If you need to translate and help in the consultations it can be done by Kike Mantecón, professor and therapist of Ayurveda in AyurVida Ibiza
- Diagnosis through pulses, language and personal interview, which determines the general state of the person and of each organ in particular.
- Treatment with medicinal plants of the Himalayas following the Tibetan tradition and individualized food and health habits.
- The Lama has successfully treated many people with chronic diseases and without treatment from the perspective of Western Medicine. It has a very special sensitivity to detect diseases, which greatly impresses those who consult with it.
- The treatment to be natural, activates the internal healing processes of the person, and although improvements may be noticed soon, it usually requires several months for a complete rebalancing of the body, being an individual process.
Tibetan Medicine deals with disease and healing in a global and natural way, with great influence of Tibetan Buddhism. Tibetan Medicine addresses the cause of the disease and its treatments are based on plants and minerals collected and activated with specific rituals. It is a great complement to other treatments and can solve or alleviate chronic diseases.
Tibetan Medicine is especially recommended for:
- Diseases of the nervous system and related problems, lumbar, cervical pain, etc.
- Patients with multiple sclerosis, migraines, osteoarthritis and joint pain, rheumatism
- Very special for fibromyalgia
- Menopausal and premenopausal symptoms
- Chronic gastric problems, hepatic displacement, anemia
- Allergies, rhinitis and similar conditions
The Tibetan Medicine at first acts on the digestive function, normalizing it, because from their perspective, once the assimilation of food is balanced, the rest of the organism can be adjusted. Therefore, Traditional Tibetan Medicine works very well in stomach problems, digestive and assimilation, many of them also related to stress and emotional aspects.
It is especially effective for diseases of the wind mood (anxiety and stress), such as depressive disorders and associated diseases. It is recognized as one of the best (most subtle) in the mind and body relationship, due to the great influence of Buddhism and the study of the mind; Some examples of people who have benefited from Tibetan medicine:
- Person with fibromyalgia for 8 years, in a month the symptoms completely disappeared
- Absolute improvement of pre and menopausal symptoms in another patient
- Elimination of chronic gastric problems
- Great improvement in Crhon’s disease (irritated colon and diarrhea)
- Great improvement in cases of Hepatitis C
- Elimination of chronic rhinitis
How does man see and heal Tibetan Medicine?
How does Tibetan Medicine deal with stress, exhaustion, depression and other nervous and emotional imbalances?
How does pulse diagnosis work?
Which diseases most successfully treat TM?
How are Tibetan medicines?
The Lama will also carry out a diagnostic demonstration by the pulse and a consultation if there is time. Tibetan Medicine is an integral approach to health, greatly influenced by Buddhism, and therefore with a great sensitivity to the mind, emotions and karma. It treats and cures all kinds of imbalances, many of them without solution in Western medicine. The treatment is usually based on balls with plants and minerals from the Himalayas. The Lama Jampa is the third reincarnation of the Tulku Chojor, he is a medical Lama, with a very special sensitivity, which does not leave you indifferent. Speak some Spanish, and there will be direct translation from Tibetan to Spanish.
More information and reservations: 0034 609 776 812 – 0034 646 438 632
Through the pulse and Ayurveda diagnosis.
€ 50 at AyurVida
€ 100 At home in Ibiza Town
At home in Ibiza and Formentera (depends on the distance and time required)