Schedule: From 10am to 2pm and 4pm to 7pm (the exact schedule can be adjusted with the students).
7 hours of course
Place: AyurVida Ibiza, in Avenida de España 96,1ºb
Reservations: 609 776 812 (whatsapp) firstname.lastname@example.org
AYURVEDA: THEORETICAL-PRACTICAL COURSE
MASSAGES AND TREATMENTS
Welcome! We continue with the courses in therapeutic massages and theoretical-practical Ayurvedic treatments, dedicated to understanding and assimilating an ancestral art of Kerala, in the southern part of India. The results of Ayurveda have been experienced for thousands of years and the techniques have changed very little because they are effective and harmonious with the human being and nature. Today it is a medicine that is beginning to have much more demand internationally.
Program Level I – 7hr
In this first level, part 1, a theoretical introduction to the basic concepts of Ayurveda is presented, and on the other, we will learn the two Ayurvedic Abhyangam head and face massages.
THEORY: (3 hours)
- Introduction, definition and basic concepts of Ayurvedic culture and medicine.
- Basic theories of the medical science of Ayurveda (Cosmology, Theory of the five elements, concepts of the three gunas, the three dhosas and subdhosas).
- Evaluation of your constitution.
- Ayurvedic approach to health and its routines.
- Pharmacology of Ayurvedic medicine. (Rasa concept or flavor, introduction to the most important herbs of Ayurveda, classification, qualities of food in relation to the elements and diets, diets and basic diagnoses: octuple examination and 10 evaluations).
- Preventive health, daily routine: Dinacharia.
- Theory and protocol of Ayurvedic Massage.
PRACTICE: (4 hours)
The two fundamental massages included in this training are:
- Shiro Abhyangam or Champi Massage (Therapeutic Head Massage).
- Mukha Abhyangam massage, (facial massage).
- Oriented for anyone interested in knowing and deepening in Ayurveda.
- The theoretical-practical course will be held from 10am to 2pm and 4pm to 7pm (the exact schedule can be adjusted to the students)
- The 7-hour course is divided into 4 theory and 3 practical hours
- The course will be carried out within the required period, since it is an intensive training. The syllabus will be delivered but the diploma only with the complete courses.
- The total price of the course is € 150 including an online consultation with Dr. Dhara Barai * the oils used and other products used, all of the highest quality handmade in Kerala, India. A pre-registration of € 100 will be required before starting the course as a reservation and the remaining amount will be paid at the beginning of the training.
- If you want to sign up online, it would also include the private consultation with the doctor. And very welcome to do the internship in Ibiza, India or anywhere in the world with us!
- And if you want to do any of the other courses, the full amount can be discounted.
- The Ayurveda course takes place at AyurVida Ibiza with one of the best Ayurveda facilities in Europe.
- The teacher: of Más Allá del Viaje (Beyond the journey)