BIO-MAGNETISM, MEANINGS AND APPLICATIONS IN MEDICINE:
The origin of the word BIO (LIFE) and MAGNETISM (force of attraction and repulsion of a magnet) is the union of two words to define a magnetic therapy that works with magnetic fields driven by magnets or electro-magnets.
GENERAL THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS OF BIO-MAGNETISM:
* In clinical rehabilitation due to accident traumas.
* Analgesic, anti-inflammatory in myoarticular osteo.
* Biochemical, cellular, tissue and systemic effects.
There are no absolute contraindications for the use of an integral magnetotherapy.
However, there are situations that require special precautions, are the following:
* After a long period of treatment with chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
* Patients with pacemakers.
* Pregnancy (until 3 months).
* Carriers of organ transplants.
* During a treatment with magnets, sleep is the next symptom.
* Temporary increase in intensity of symptoms but with a tendency to decrease 5-17 minutes later.
* Increase in diuresis after 1 h.aprox. From the beginning of therapy.
* Hormigueos, heat, freshness in the affected parts with a subjective duration.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MAGNETOTERAPIA:
* Physiological influence that stimulates the body to its own healing.
* It is complementary with any alternative and medical treatment.
* It is painless.
* It has a simple execution for the patient.
* It has a high penetration power.
* The effects obtained always last beyond the end of the treatment.
* In the presence of bruises, serohematomas, abscesses of any level, the speed that helps the resorption of these lesions is spectacular even in the presence of bacterial and viral infections.