Welcome! We continue with the courses in therapeutic massages and Ayurvedic theoretical-practical treatments, dedicated to understand and assimilate the ancient art of Ayurveda. The results have been experimenting for thousands of years and the techniques have changed very little because they are effective and harmonious with the human being and nature. Nowadays it is a medicine that begins to have much more demand internationally.
This time we present you the 1 year course with Dr. Dhara Barai, from Megdhara Ayurveda Academy and Hospital.
We will keep on learning Ayurveda till full Doctor Degree.
Join our project and studies!!
+34 609 776 812
Basic of Ayurved:
- Syllabus: Basic Of Ayurved: Ayurved Utapati Panchmahabhut (Five elements) & twenty Gunas (Qualities) Vata, Pitta, Kapha – Tridosha theory
- Types of Doshas
- Seven Dhatus, Three malas
- Concept of Agni & Ama
- Srotas – Channels
- Relation of Specific Organs /glands and Dosha
- Prakriti (Constitution)
- How to diagnose Prakriti
- Mental Prakriti
Angatbadha pratishedh (Build Your Immunity)
Ayurved diet and nutrition
- Classical ayurvedic nutrition & lifestyle foundation (ahar vidhi)
- Food and the guna (property’s of different food items)
- Digestive system
- Concept of ama
- Modern western food & nutrition issues
- Ayurved food recipes.
- Nutritional consultations
- Cooking classes
- Practical days
Dravya guna (Ayurved Herbology)
8 Common single herbs used in ayurveda Ginger
- Piper longum
Pharmacological explanation & scientific research sources
Bhaisajya kalpna (Medicine preparation)
- Some basic preparation
- Kwath Kalpana (decoctions)
- LehyaKalpana (semisolid preparation)
- Taila klapana (medicated oils)
- Ghrita Kalpana (medicated ghee)
- Sandhan Kalpana (naturally fermented alcoholic preparation)
- Vatika Kalpana (tablets)
Which is useful for some common disease.
- Like chayan prash, hair oil, haridrakhand, anjan (herbal eyeliner)
Common disease and home remedies
- From headche, common cold to joint pain
- Some common lifestyle disorder also
- Ayurved point of view to western point of view
- Panchkarma introduction
- Ayurved massage therapy
- Sneha vidhi (oleation therapy)
- Sveda vidhi (sudation)
- Vamankarma (emesisi)
- Virechana (purgation)
- Vasti (therapeutic enema)
- Nasya (nasal medication)
- Dhumpan (therapeutic smoking)
- Kavalam (therapeutic gargling)
- Astang hraday and charak, important sutra chanting and their meanings
2020 – 2021 COURSE
- There will be total 200hr: 100 classes online session 2 hours every Friday and Saturday.
- There will also be a 4 days practical training module also.
- You will be provided with a home work overview to keep track of your assignments.
- Accreditation diploma of Meghdhara Ayurveda Academ y and Hospital & AyurVidaIbiza.
- The Ayurveda course in India is done at Meghdhara Ayurved Academy, and in Spain is done at AyurVida Ibiza with one of the best Ayurveda facilities in the Balearic Islands.
- The teachers: Dr. Dhara Barai & Kike Mantecón.
3rd October 2020
15th December 2020 to 15th January 2021
15th September 2021
1st October 2021
Will be in Ibiza, India or any other location in the world. According to travel possibilities and personal choice.
Contact us for more information.
(+34) 609 776 812 (whatsapp)